(NB: The General assembly is only for persons who have paid their memebership for 2018 before the 30th of June 2018)
The president of the WFLD (Prof Kenji Yoshida) and the members of the board have the pleasure to cordially invite our members to participate to our General Assembly that will be held in Brussels on Sunday 30th of October, 2018 at 10 .00 am . Furthermore, the divisional general assemblies of different divisions (Asia and Pacific, Middle East and Africa, South of America and Europe) will also be held on Sunday 30 th of September at 9.00 am , 2018 at the same venue:
Address : Rue Paul Spaak 15, 1000 Brussels, Belgium.
· WFLD General assemblies of all divisions (Asia and Pacific, Middle East and Africa, South of America and Europe) : 9.00 am
· WFLD General assemblies of all members: 10.00 am
· This date and venue are final.
· For any inquiry or information, please, do not hesitate to contact the President, Secretary or any Division Chairperson.
· The announcements about any other place or date for our General Assemblies is not true and aiming to generate general confusions and to disturb the WFLD activities. Any announcement about another date or venue are fake.
Prof Gutknecht Norbert (Former Chairman of the headquarter) and Dr Stracas Dimitris (former Chairman
of the European Division) were discharged from their positions by the WFLD
board by official notification.
· The WFLD board mandated Prof Carmen Todea (Vice Chairperson of the European Division) to temporary lead the division activities until the future divisional GA and the election of the new divisional board on September 30th, 2018.
· The Congress of Aachen 1-3 October, 2018 is a private congress and not anymore an official WFLD congress. Our WFLD board cancelled all activities of the WFLD in this congress.
· Any information about any official event of the WFLD in the congress of Aachen is not true. We ask our members to take a great care about any news coming from Aachen congress team.
See you soon in Brussels.